Follow @bretondaphne

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Punch in the stomach

Dear Diary

After I became separated one of the most gut slapping moments I had was when someone asked me what do I like to do?  Meaning what do I do in my spare time?  I really had to think about it and I believe I said something like workout?!  Not a bad thing but up until that point it was arranging for the divorce, caring for the kids, cleaning my house and filling in any open time with working out.  

All that I thought I enjoyed doing was linked to the past.  Now I had a lot more time to myself.  I am still trying to figure out what I like to do.  And on the way I have done many things I have wanted to do yet never did because of lack of time, or no support.  I got a lot of both now and am continuing to look and arrange for my next adventure or bucket list item.

Keep you posted

No comments: