Follow @bretondaphne

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Shoppers Drugmart Optimum Pts

I am obsessed with Shoppers Optimum points.  If it is a 20x the points Saturday, if you spend $50 or more, you can usually find me there!  I have collected so many points that I am a VIP member!!!
 
But that was before I read this helpful guide:

http://www.mrsjanuary.com/shoppers-optimum-guide/

It gives you a few more tips so that you can collect even faster. 

My favourite tip is that you can collect points on Shoppers Drugmart gift cards (otherwise you can not get any pts by purchasing other gift cards and you can not use your pts to purchase gift cards at all)  Then you take that gift card and pay for your items during a 20x the pts event.
 
I got all these groceries for $2.65!!  The real total was $62.65 but I redeemed some of my points!



No comments: