Follow @bretondaphne

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Niagara Falls

 
 
Breton, Daphne and I went to Niagara Falls for our  vacation.  Our hotel, the Skyline Inn, was attached to a waterpark and the kids went twice a day everyday and closed down the park (9pm) both nights!
 
I got the deal through dealfind.ca and it included 3 coupon, dealfind.ca, traveldeals.ca (quepons) for one kid eats free, 4 passes for the waterpark, 4 vouchers for mini golf and tokens for an arcade.  We did everything except the mini golf (we couldn't find it:(

D at the wave pool.  I think she is part mermaid.  She would live in the H2O if she could.

They are just too cute!

The slides were great I went once a day cuz I was exhausted by the end of the day!
 
 
 
***More to come from what we did in Niagara Falls.  It was great.  we could go back and still have lots more to do.

No comments: