Follow @bretondaphne

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

What I am wearing


Top Joe Fresh purchased last year on sale $10

Skirt: Valu Village $5.99 is originally from Walmart 725


Shoes Payless $9.99

Outfit=$26 :0)

I read this article http://www.todaysparent.com/family/parenting/used-stuff-could-you-buy-nothing-new-for-one-year/ and thought of trying....so a trip to V V was a start. Bought 3 skirts!
 
I don't think I have the discipline to not buy anything new all year but I will try and look for used before running out to get new...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute outfit, Robyn!
I love Value Village! The one near where I live has really good stuff. I bought Lululemon shorts there, brand new for cheap. Some things are not even used there.
Mirka

Aimee Smith said...

I agree plus you end up with stuff that not every body owns:)
Aimee