Follow @bretondaphne

Monday, July 15, 2013

My to do list

So Breton and Daphne will be with their Dad for the next two weeks, so I do not have an emotional break down (just joking kinda) I have several projects and activities planned.  Here is the list:


Run my 32K route in order to train for the Army Run in September x2

Paint my kitchen cupboards, which involves removing my cupboard doors, sanding them (back & front), clean them, prime them and then paint them...then re-hang them

Fix up & paint Breton's room (just finished the TV room pix to come soon:)

Weed my garden

Mow the lawn and weed whack (sounds funny but not my kinda fun)

Go to the gym

Bike to Osgoode

Go paddle boarding (maybe??)

Go to Dunrobin to see Audrey & Sean's new house

Get shoes to go with a dress

Sign up for Match.com.  Oh no she didn't just type that!!!  Hahaha not quite ready yet:)  Although tried POF and that is a whole other blog!!!

Walk Ruby

Of course clean

Finish my art piece for the TV room.  Breton and Daph completed theirs but mine is really big and I need to go get another canvas and another copy of MY Many Colored Days by Dr Seuss ...hmmmm what could she be doing?????

Start another art piece for the TV room involving a wooden pallet

Hang out with Molly & Stella, while their Mom goes out

Maybe go see Dad again, with Molly & Stella...and their Mom, which would mean a pit stop to see Aimee

Blog a little

Hang out with YOU!

Let me know if you want to join me!
 

No comments: