Follow @bretondaphne

Monday, July 1, 2013

Happy Canada Day!!

I feel so proud to be a Canadian.  I wish you all an exciting Canada Day!


 
 
 
Why I am proud to be a Canadian:
 
Very clean country
We take care of our own - anyone hear how everyone is helping each other in Calgary?
Our land is sooo beautiful.  Many times I am in awe of the beauty of our landscape.
HOCKEY!
I love all our seasons
Maple syrup

***New Blog Alert: I am now following this blog, just recently started by my friend Natasha Dela Cruz

http://calicruzin.blogspot.ca/2013/06/canamericans.html

Kinda fits in with the Canada Day themed blog:)

Oh and she gives me a shout out, love it!


:):):):) Canada Day themed TIP: kinda?!
 
Bake your bacon.
I lay mine out on parchment paper and then bake for 30 minutes at 350F
 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the shout out Robyn :) BTW I cook my bacon in the microwave... lay flat on paper towel and cook for 2 - 3 mins. Who needs a pan?! Happy Canada Day!!