Follow @bretondaphne

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Gratitude

Due to the end of the year at school, my children have brought home all their work and notebooks.  Amongst them I found a book of gratitude that Breton had to do.  Here are some entries he had made.  I have his permission to post them and probably will post a few throughout the summer.  I took photos of the pages and realize they are a wee bit difficult to read.   I plan to scan any others I may post.

PS I am VERY grateful for Breton and Daphne





 
 
I kept a book of gratitude for a few years and it helped me through one of the toughest times in my life, the passing of my Mom.  I realized in even tough times there is always something to be grateful for.  I still have my books of gratitude but I do not keep one today....if you are reading this I am grateful for YOU!
 

No comments: