Follow @bretondaphne

Friday, March 16, 2012

That of the weakend bladder...

So a friend of mine is due to have her baby any day now and she had mentioned how much pressure the baby is putting on her bladder.  Sneezing, coughing, laughing all cause problems.  Call in the Tena or Depends?!  Well I share her problem and I am not even pregnant!!   I have the weakest bladder of all.  It just doesn't hold a lot, alas my awakness at night causes my trips to the washroom (and then the reading to get back to sleep as previously mentioned in a past blog). 
Warning: TMI

The other day I was getting ready to have a shower and had a sneezing fit...you can only imagine what happen.  I hope you and my pregnant friend never have to experience that one.  Let's just say I washed the bathmat today:)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I too share your affliction,
It is the worst part about having a cold....
Once when I had a cold, someone asked my husband if he had any kids at home and he answered "I have a 20 year old and one in diapers....."