Follow @bretondaphne

Monday, March 12, 2012

My Gymnast

Daphne is just finishing up her gymnastic class at the Eva James Rec Center in Kanata put on by the City Of Ottawa. I have to say it has been a great program.  "Mom I like this way better than cheerleading." is what I was told after the first class:)  Daphne passed two levels of gymnastics in just one session and we have already signed her up for the next session.  They have it set up as a circuit and they threw in some theme classes, such as Animal Day and Pirate Day.


I

I am not allowed to take photos at the classes.  These were taken prior to the class last week.  Eva James Centre is fairly new and the instructors for the class are university age and really seem to know what they are doing (unlike other activities I have signed my kids up for through the city but alas I will not go there...unless you ask)

No comments: