Follow @bretondaphne

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day!

One memory I have with my Dad is, when complete strangers at a restaurant asked if I was his daughter.  They said they could definitely tell because we looked so much alike.  I am glad I look like my Dad now (not back then).  You certainly did get picked on, with four ladies in the house...even our pets were female but you took care of all of us. 
 Dad: you were/are a wonderful Dad!  I hope you have a wonderful day.



Jeff's Father's Day started on Friday when Daphne cooked him dinner;)  She had this idea for a meal and had been asking for awhile to make it so Friday she made it as an appitizer.  Here is the recipe:
One hard boiled egg
2 cups of rice or quinoa(she used quinoa because that is what was leftover in the fridge)
plum sauce

Heat up or cook the quinoa.  Put some plum sauce on the quinoa, as much as you like.  Peel the hard boiled egg and chop it up.  Daphne does not like the center(yolk) so she left that out and just did the egg whites.

Jeff said he enjoyed it and Daphne ate all of hers.  I do not like eggs so I did not have any and Breton missed out because there just wasn't enough for him:(
It was just so cute.  Daph was so proud.

Today we are off to do the Walk Run & Roll for Rogers House at Scotiabank Place.

Hope you have fun with your Dads!

No comments: