Follow @bretondaphne

Sunday, April 20, 2014

You think you know someone but you don't really...


This is Deborah Rosati.  I met her way back in 1996-97.  Her children went to the Montessori school that I worked at.  I even babysat them outside of work.  They were two adorable boys who are now in university.  Gulp...yikes! Trying not to feel old...older:)
She was a very enthusiastic, nice and hard working lady.  Whenever we did fundraising she was always the top seller.  

A few years ago I had a student who's mom was friends with Deb and we reconnected at the student's birthday party.  It was nice to see her.  She was going through some big changes.

Never in our interactions did it come up that we both went to Brock University!! She graduated in 1984.  I graduated in 1995.  I only found out that we were alumni until I received the above magazine.  She is a fierce woman when it comes to what she does.  I am inspired by her.  

I find it fascinating that some people come and go in your life.  Again I am motivated by what she has accomplished.

Thank You Debbie!


1 comment:

Robyn Smith said...

I majored in Child Studies. Deb majored in Business Admin.