Follow @bretondaphne

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Happy Easter Recap

 
 
 
This Easter we had Auntie Aimee and Auntie Noelle and families over.  I crockpotted a stuffed turkey breast and BBQed another stuff turkey breast (from Farm Boy).  The BBq one was sooo easy and yummy.  The crock pot one doesn't brown so I put it under the broiler afterwards just to crisp it up.  Both were delicious and yes there was leftovers.  I have a habit of getting more food than necessary but as a hostess my worst nightmare is not having enough food for my guests:)  We had 10 people over and maybe half a breast left....mmmmm leftovers.
 
 
 

 
The Easter Bunny also came.  Lots of chocolate plus Just Dance 4 and a hockey stick.  We plan to have our annual chocolate fondue soon to use up some of the chocolate.
 
Hope you had a great Easter too.  Daphne also lost a tooth that night so both the Easter Bunny and the Toothfairy left a treat under her pillow.  She woke me up at 2am to tell me this:)

1 comment:

Aimee Smith said...

Cheers!!! To a great job and new traditions!!!! I loved the BBQ turkey!!!!