Follow @bretondaphne

Saturday, March 18, 2017

I am not a Grandma yet


So I couldn't live with my grey hair:( I joined FB groups of brave ladies who committed to their grey but for me to go it seemed that I would have to lighten my hair in order to blend my grey...& that wasn't what I wanted. I would be continuing to dye my hair (I was trying to avoid any more dying that's why I did the OOPS solution).  See Am I a Silver Fox?

This post contains affiliates


This is where my grey was evident the most, at the temples and sides of my hair line.  I felt self conscious about putting my hair up. It's hard to tell from the photo but it was quite grey...even white.


 This is after I dyed my roots. So I did not completely dye all of the grey out, I left some glitter strands.  I am just trying to minimize the amount of dye I am using...usually every two weeks.

My hair is somewhat lighter since removing the all over dye and I am not sure if I like it

whaaaa hashtag poormeproblems or hasgtag notarealproblem

#poormeproblems #notarealprob

FINAL DECISION:  on going grey, I have decided it will be when I am a Grandma...and that won't be for a long time



No comments: