Follow @bretondaphne

Tuesday, January 31, 2017

My Fur Babies give SHOUT OUT!

When Paul and I booked our trip it was somewhat last minute.  My children had their Dad but my fur babies, Ruby, Phoenix and Vanilla we weren't to sure of what to do with them.  Two large-ish dogs are hard to find someone who has the space or time especially around the holiday season...

But we did end up finding Christine Kirkland of Fur-kidz Pet Care Service!  She came and stayed at my place.  Christine was very thorough, letting me know her schedule involving other clients and when she would be with my pets, she sent emails to us in Cuba and she left this little note when I arrived back:


I appreciate her.  She took on a lot, just walking the two dogs can be a workout. If you need a pet sitter contact Christine 613-731-0657 or ck.furkidz@gmail.com


No comments: