Follow @bretondaphne

Friday, July 29, 2016

New Favourite Show About One Of My Favourite Places

Hello, Goodbye on CBC is my new favourite show.

It takes place at Toronto Pearson International airport.  I love the airport.  It's one of my favourite places to be.  One reason would be, if I am there I might be flying somewhere but I love going to pick people up too. I am a people watcher so I love seeing people reuniting and I love reuniting with whomever I am picking up, Noelle my sister, coming home from Australia or Paul coming back from Toronto.

The show has me in tears the whole time. But it is sooooo good, especially the surprise pick ups (1st episode: boyfriend surprises girlfriend!) 

Tomorrow Paul and I are going to Las Vegas.  I am so excited!!! I will be watching the goodbyes and the reuniting hellos and of course anticipating the adventures with Paul in Las Vegas. 

 From the show, you never know what someone's story is...well that is true anytime.

So if you need a pick up from the airport call me.  I will be there early just to watch.

No comments: