Follow @bretondaphne

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Groupon Quepons

The kids and I are all set for some fun adventure because of some great deals I found on Groupon!

For Mama's Day we went to Colour Me Mine:

We painted measuring cups:) it was Mom's choice. So practical.

I have to say I wouldn't go back.  Even with the Groupon deal my four measuring cups cost $50+ but it was made priceless because we did it for Mom's Day and the cups turned out really nice.

For this summer we have Groupons for:

2 coupons for Jenda Paddlesports, one full day kayak rental (which includes two seater kayaks)

www.jenda.com


Two coupons for Camp Fortune Ziplining three hrs for two people 

www.campfortune.com


A family coupon for Saunder's Country Critters, Munster

www.saunderscountry.com

Two coupons for two adults for a tour of the Bonnechere Caves

www.bonnecherecaves.com/

I can't wait to do these with the kids.

Adventure awaits this summer!

No comments: