Follow @bretondaphne

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

What I am not wearing!

So last weekend Breton had a hockey game at the Nepean Sportsplex.  He has to be there a half hour before the game so that left Daphne and I with a little time on our hands.  We checked out the cat show.

Um interesting group.  And the cats too were quite unique.  Unusual breeds, one that looked like a leopard and the grey and white striped one you see on the Whiskas commercial. Also the freaky fur less breeds.

What I won't wear is a cat sweater, cat earrings or a cat necklace, all seen at the cat show:)

Even a few crazie Cat Ladies.

I love our Vanilla but I am not extreme.

I love that after six years together Ruby and Vanilla are best buddies and they even cuddle together now.

Breton asked us if we saw Bubbles from the Trailer Park Boys at the cat show:


We didn't but I think we saw his Mom, Aunt, sister and cousin.



No comments: