Follow @bretondaphne

Monday, November 3, 2014

RANDOM Robyn!!!!!!!

So I have not really consistently blogged in quite awhile... All I can say is that LIFE got in the way.

So here goes to start back:

My kids are the greatest.  Why you ask? Because one day I came home from work and they had mowed the lawn(Daphne) and Breton had done the trim work. Such a great surprise! Breton has mowed the lawn every week all season long.  I tell him he doesn't have to but yet every week he does.  This weekend he helped me put the garden to bed. 
Found this in the garden:

Weird eh?!
A fake heart.
Most likely fell off of someone's Halloween costume.

Speaking of Halloween, I realized this year was the first time I went Trick Or Treating with my kids. Well one of my kids, Daphne.  Breton stayed home and handed out candy.
Trick or Treating was something their Dad always did with them and I always handed out the candy.  Daphne and I had fun.  It was a great night.  We both dressed up as cowgirls this year. Interesting fact about Daphne and Halloween: she refuses to dress up as anything "bad" for Halloween. In the past she has been the Toothfairy, an angel twice, Tinkerbell, Snow White, a cow and next year she plans to be a hippie.

We did this, this past Sunday:
It was at the strawberry patch at Richmond Rd and Fallowfield, to raise money for Cystic Fibrosis, you could launch your pumpkin with a giant sling shot at targets or they would supply the pumpkins with a donation.  It was fun to watch but cold.  Will go back next year.

That's all for now!😀



No comments: