Follow @bretondaphne

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!


Wow I have soooo much to be thankful for...

My health, Jeff, Breton, Daphne,their health, Noelle&Jay& Molly, Aimee&Company, Dad&Bev, Mireille&Larry, Miranda& her Men:)Boys, Connor, Aug&Michelle and their significant others, Grandmaman, Mom's Friends, all my Aunts and Uncles, all the ladies I have worked/work with, our pets, Vanilla & Ruby, holidays, our gorgeous country & my freedom, great music, pretty flowers, the birds & the bees, my students, great yummy food, a warm cup of tea, sunny & rainy days...and snowy days and so so much more:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so cute.... I'm thankful for you Miss Robyn! Love ya, MMM

Robyn Smith said...

I thank you too because if you got this email you mean something to me or someone that is a part of my life!! Love Robyn