Follow @bretondaphne

Sunday, June 30, 2019

why i am blogging again




I have decided to blog again because:

-Breton and Daphne are both teenagers and are not as dependent on me...so several times I have been left twiddling my thumbs because they are busy and I don't know what to do... I can only clean and cook so much.  I need my "stuff" so it's my hobby and sometimes might be my therapy (Dear Diary...)

-I am a writer.  I enjoy writing.  I can explain myself with my written words better than I can verbally. Have you heard me tell a story??  The written version is so much better!

-it makes me happy

-now that I am not doing it in hopes of earning $$ I can do whatever i want to do!  I took off the counter of how many page views I got because now the stats don't matter:)

-maybe what I am writing will help someone else

-In the end it's a photo album/scrapbook/journal of my life for me, my children, my family, my grandkids to look back on.  With cyberspace I think it will be around for a very very long time.

No comments: