Follow @bretondaphne

Saturday, March 21, 2015

Back on track?

So Bubble Soccer put a temporary stall to my training for the half marathon:(. Because I got hit from behind a few times I managed to pull the muscles on left side of my neck.  A trip to Dr Jeff my chiropractor and an hour massage at Jockvale Massage, I feel I am back on track.  I still have tightness on the left side of my neck and lower back but I need to get back into training and maybe it will help loosen everything up.

Tried this today:
Ended up messing up the timing and speeds, so I will attempt it again.  It has me running faster than I ever have on the treadmill:) also did 15 minutes on the rowing machine. Forgot how much I love that machine.  In university I could literally "row" for hours on that machine, listening to The Best Of Queen, on my Sony Walkman! 
Ahhhhhh memories

No comments: