Follow @bretondaphne

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Play it again and again and again

Play It Again Sports has been our go to spot for hockey equipment, skate sharpening and trading in any sports stuff for a credit.  
I have some soccer cleats that will be traded in soon so i can get some new piece of hockey attire for Breton or put it towards these knee high colourful socks I look at every time I go in but never purchase cuz really do I need another pair of sox...
Oh but they are cute and colourful and soft...
Look for them on what I am wearing;)
Maybe
Anyways I just wanted to do a shoot out to Play It Again for the great service and thank the boys there for the occasional free ice skate sharpening;)
Great place if you are on a budget and your kid grows fast!  Don't all 12 yr olds grow fast?

No comments: