Follow @bretondaphne

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Instead of saving $ on Thrifty Thursday, why not save a life?

Hi Ladies, I was just wondering if you could forward this along to anyone you think would like to donate or has a network to forward it on to.
Thank you in advance,
V

My father is suffering from end stage liver failure and is in need of a liver transplant. I know that it's a big thing to ask of anyone to donate part of their body. So if you feel like you can't donate can you please pass this message on and maybe we can find someone who can and will save my Dad's life. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me and I will do my best to answer them.
Thank you,
Veronika

SAVE A LIFE
DONATE PART OF YOUR LIVER
John Craig is looking for a living donor to donate part of their Liver.
Basic requirements:
Good overall health and physical condition
Less than 60 years old
Liver size match
Blood type = O
For further information contact John at:
(613) 482-6304
john_craig99@hotmail.com
Or call the Living Donor Liver Transplant Office at:
(416) 340-4800 Ext. 6581
Or contact me (Veronika) at

No comments: