Follow @bretondaphne

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Belated Thanxgiving



Belated Happy Thanksgiving
Daphne's Thanksgiving Picture

Our Thanksgiving Table - placements by Daphne:)

 
 
I have recently realized that Autumn may be my actual favourite season...I have always said that spring was my favourite because some of the greatest people ever, were born in this season (my sisters and moi) but I really enjoyed the Thanksgiving weekend.  Not just because it was a long weekend, but also because of seeing lots of family and everyone getting together, the big meals with delicious food and even digging out my warmer winter clothing.  There was a coziness to the weekend.  We went to the Gatineaus and then had a delicious lasagna and penne alfredo meal with my marvelous in laws!   I really have so much to be thankful for!  Hope yours was just as grand.



 

*****************************************************************************************


Help out with this survey.  It only takes a few minutes!  It is about MILK = Yum:)
https://survey.edudata.ca/es/czI1Mg/YzMyOA/


 

No comments: