Follow @bretondaphne

Friday, December 9, 2011

My Thursday

Got up at 6am
Showered
made lunches, had tea
Did computer stuff
Woke kids up
Helped them get their breakfast ready
Went out and delivered newspapers with Breton
Drove kids to school
Walked the Ruby
Got gas (for the car!)
Got a Chai latte (very necessary as I did not sleep well the night before:)
Got to work
Worked with some awesome ladies (Manon & Randa)
and a great group of
 kids
Went to the store to get groceries
On the way back to school, got pulled over
for not coming to a complete stop at the stop sign on Limebank
Officer Oakley gave me an early Christmas present by not charging me, just a warning.
PHEW!
Finished working
Went to the gym
Came home and made dinner
Did homework and baths with Daphne
Watched Survivor with kids
Put them to bed
Finished making Christmas decorations, while watching TV
Went to bed
Slept like a baby!!

2 comments:

Manon said...

I love to read you! It's something we don't have time to share during work.And thanks to the officer Oakley! And thanks to you! You're a great person to work with!
Love,
Manon

Michelle said...

You make me tired.