Follow @bretondaphne

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas 2011


What cookies did you make this year?  We did sugar cookies and made stain glass window cookies out of them.  We used leftover Halloween lollipops.


YES from a mix!!!


Awhile back I went to this place and made jewelry (some are going to be Christmas presents) but here are a couple I kept.  really fun to go.

This year I am sending out a New Years card so do not think I forgot you.  Thank you to everyone who has sent us beautiful Christmas cards.  We love them & YOU!!!
My two favourite Christmas songs:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiXjbI3kRus
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmj7KlIut1w&ob=av2n


**********************************************************************************
So Random, Robyn??!!

Here are a few tips I have acquired from friends and/or my sisters:

1-scoop your salsa with a fork - then you avoid the extra liquid
2-add lentils to your meat sauce when having spaghetti.  You do not even notice that they are there and they give you lots of extra good stuff (aka fiber)
3-add vanilla yogurt to your pancakes if you are using a mix.  Makes them super yummy.

HAVE A GREAT CHRISTMAS !!  Love Breton Daphne Robyn & Jeff

No comments: