Follow @bretondaphne

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Sensational Shoes in Honour of Sue!!!

So I did not win the Run For the Cure Shoe Challenge but thank you to everyone who voted.  Today I did get this email from them though

Hi Robyn, Thank you so much for participating in the Who are you Running For? Shoe Challenge. Although your shoe was not the ultimate winner, it did catch the eye of New Balance! They would like your permission to send your shoe to a New Balance store for the month of October in your area, and therefore will need your contact information. We would also love to know a little bit more about you – I have your story attached, but if you can include a little bio about yourself as well, that would be fantastic.


To me, I am excited to be recognized.  I will let you know which New Balance store they will be at, maybe College Square?

If you still want to join us let me know and I can tell you where we will be meeting.

Thanx again for the votes and support.
Robyn

No comments: