Follow @bretondaphne

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Daphne!!



Earlier today Daphne probably would have nominated me for "Bad Mommy of the Year!"  Why? because upon redecorating her room as a surprise while she was away, I threw out her Turtle. The turtle was given at school after she had been nominated for a Turtle Tribute (she had done the right thing and a teacher put her name in to be chosen for a tribute).  They are very special!!  Daphne had made a home for her turtle in a shoebox...well it was in her closet and I was "editting" her room so shoebox went to the recycle bin.  DUH the box was the turtle's home why would she not be in there!!! OOPS:(  Fast forward to today when I had to confess to D that I might have thrown it out. Oh the mama guilt! After 1 1/2hr of searching on the Net I could not find the turtle...thank goodness for Ms Akeson (Breton's Gr 3 teacher).  I emailed her and she is going to hook us up with a new turtle!!!! THANK YOU MS AKESON! (I will blog a photo once we have the new turtle)
 
Cedar Green!  Thanx to Andrew & Breton my co-painters


Daphne's "D" collection
 
Daphne first seeing her newly redecorated room.  She had been away for 3 days visiting Grandma & Grandpa!



Breton showing Daphne some cupcakes we'd also surprised her with!  They are from Sweet & Sassy (Arnprior)


Art project by Daphne!

Daphne!

No comments: