Follow @bretondaphne

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

I've gone PINK!!

Hi Everyone!
It is that time of year again, on October 2nd, it will be CIBC Run For The Cure!  My sisters and I have participated for 10 + yrs with our team Sue's Crew, in honour of our Mom.

They are having a contest to decorate a pair of shoes to let everyone know who you are running for.  Coming up in September you are going to be asked to vote for your favourite.  I hope you choose mine:)!  I will let you know when voting starts but here is a preview of my shoes:

"Forever Young" if you knew "her" you would know why;)



Black Eyed Susans...


3 comments:

Noelle Georganas said...

A Winning Pair for SURE!!!! Anyone who wants to join or sponsor a member of Sue's Crew let Robyn know ASAP!

Shelley Shackleton said...

Great work Robyn, very inspiring! I will definitely vote for you :) I would love to join again this year!

Janet Evans said...

Those Black Eyed Susans are a "shoe in" for the winner! Count me in!