Follow @bretondaphne

Thursday, August 3, 2017

43 that's ME!

A lot of these still looking to check off:


Here are 43 things I would like to do:

1) Spend more time with people I really really love. ✓
3) Write more
4) See Adele in concert
5) Get more defined muscles
6) Be hairless
7) Make porta potties pretty
8) Be healthier
9) Be in a Hedley video
10) Have more followers (social media-wise)
11) Write permanently for YMC
12) Get a new tattoo--really: fix the robin on my shoulder
13) Keep my hair at the length it is now
14) Sleep in more - very hard for me to do:(
15) Swim more✓
16) Travel to Australia
17) Travel more in general
18) Go to the circus school in Montreal
19) Go ziplining again
20) Have a lavender farm
21) Create art
22) Own an old truck, Jeep and maybe a Bugatti
23) Cook better and enjoy doing it
24) Therefore: Do more cooking classes
25) Make a difference in a parent's life
26) Give my kids more great memories✓
27) ....and the right advice
28) Travel in First Class
29) Do a train tour up North in the territories or in BC
30) RV across Canada
31) Ski Whistler
32) Sleep through the night
33) Read more✓
34) Relax better✓
35) say what's on my mind
36) Swim in an ocean✓
37) Go see Elle King live
38) Run another triathlon and 1/2 marathon ✓
39) Get my Victimology diploma
40) Go to Bali or Bora Bora or Iceland or Greenland 
41)  Cry less and be regulated 
42) Be on the Amazing Race
43) Own a dwarf goat and meet the PM

No comments: