Follow @bretondaphne

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

My Experience With Donate Naturally

So I recommended the grocery website DonateNaturally.com...I thought it was wonderful that at the same time you could order healthier food and make a donation to a charity of your choice plus it gets delivered right to your door...

Well I have to say the order did come quick.  I had to remove the hummus and pesto from my order because I do not live in to Toronto area and who knows what they would have been like if they did send them?!  I did order some blue tortillia chips and they had placed a glass jar of pasta sauce on top of the chips so they got crushed.  I emailed them they refunded my $.  Then as I was putting my organic salad dressings in the fridge (the next day) I noticed that 2 out of the three expired in September!  I emailed them again and they refunded the $.  They also said they would notify the warehouse who is packing the orders...

I will order again from this website. Although their prices are close to if not the same as what is in the grocery store, I tend to stick to what is on sale and they do have a few items I do not find in my grocery store.  When I do order for the second time I will let you know how that goes.

No comments: