Follow @bretondaphne

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

So...

So Jeff and I have enjoyed re-watching Little House On The Praire with the kids.  Just recently they have gotten into it.  We tape it every night and then watch it all together when we can.  I love watching shows that the whole family can enjoy.  Some kids shows out there are painful to watch with the kids.  Another one we like is America's Funniest Videos!


So...

the other day I was driving the kids to school and on the radio they were getting people to call in with their most embarrassing Mom stories.  One woman called in and she said her story was catching her Mom buying condoms...  So from the backseat I hear "Mom, what are condoms?"  It was Daphne!  Yikes!!!  I told her I'd tell her when she was older.

When do I tell her?  When she is a teenager right?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I realize I said "tape" for recording the show, no we are not still using a VCR. We PVR!

Anonymous said...

In my opinion...yes - wait til she is older. She is not ready to handle that kind of education yet !