Follow @bretondaphne

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Updates

Those boots are made for walking but not snow:(  I am talking about those Ugg-like boots that I gave the website for www.socialspark.com
 I guess you get what you pay for...I only paid $20 for them.  They are fashion boots and do not keep any amount of water out (the real UGGS do and range in price from $250+).

On a more positive note, here are some of my current faves I recommend trying:

Krafts Fig Balsamic dressing

PC Blue Menu Vegetarian Bolognese - saves making your own sauce if you do not have the time!

Manon's Muffins

Preheat oven 350

1 1/2 cups multigrain flour
3 tbsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp nutmeg
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 cup pf chocolate chips
1 egg
3/4 cup milk
1/4 cup veggie oil
1/2 mashed pumpkin

Mix together, put in muffin tin and bake for 18 to 20 minutes

**I always double this recipe because they go fast in our house!

Enjoy

No comments: